How do I deposit ZAR?
Last Updated 3 months ago
It’s easy to make a ZAR deposit from your local bank account by following the steps below:
- Navigate and log into chainex.io
- Navigate to the balance page by clicking "Balance" on the top right
- Please ensure that you are at least on Profile Verification level 1 (ZAR and USDT markets are restricted on Profile Verification level 0). On how to reach verification level 1, follow the steps here.
- On the Balance page, identify your ZAR wallet.
- Under “Action” there are four different icons. Select the first icon - “deposit” (a Bitcoin with a down arrow).
- ChainEX's banking details and your unique reference will be displayed.
- Next, you will need to perform an EFT using the details from the previous step.
- Log in to your online banking.
- On your internet banking, use the ChainEX deposit details (as shown in Step 6), to create a Deposit.
- Once you have performed the EFT, you will receive an email notification as soon as your ZAR deposit has been processed.
Once you have deposited your ZAR, it will take a maximum of two business days to reflect in your ChainEX ZAR wallet.
PLEASE NOTE - Ensure that you use the correct reference (from step 6) when performing the EFT.
PLEASE NOTE: Banking charges incurred on ZAR cash deposits made to ChainEX will be deducted from the amount allocated to your ZAR wallet
Please watch this YouTube video for more information - How to make a ZAR deposit on ChainEX