When will my ZAR withdrawals be processed?
Last Updated 2 months ago
The time it takes for a fiat withdrawal to reflect in your bank account varies based on the bank you are with and the time and date at which it was requested. If a withdrawal has been requested within our cut-off times (outlined below), your withdrawal should reflect within two business days at the latest.
The following restrictions and cut off times should be noted for fiat withdrawals:
- Fiat withdrawals are only processed on business days, i.e. Monday to Friday.
- Fiat withdrawals will not be processed on public holidays.
- The daily cut off times for ZAR withdrawals are:
- 08:30 for release to your account by 09:30
- 12:00 for release to your account by13:00
- 15:30 for release to your account by 16:00
- Please note that withdrawals are also processed on Saturday mornings with the cut off time at 9:30 for release to your account by 11:00
Click on the following links for more information on how to: (link your bank account) and (process fiat withdrawals).