How do I deposit digital currency on the ChainEX app?
Last Updated 11 months ago
With ChainEX, depositing digital currency is very easy. We provide you with easy access to your wallet addresses and QR codes.
You can place a digital currency deposit by following the steps below:
- Using your mobile phone, navigate and sign in to the ChainEX mobile app.
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will be navigated to the Wallets page.
- Identify which digital currency you would wish to deposit.
- Select your desired digital currency.
- On the top of the app, you will see "Deposit", click on "Deposit"
- If you do not yet have a wallet address, click on "Generate Wallet Address"
- Once you have received your wallet address, you can navigate to the external wallet or crypto exchange you wish to deposit from.
- Over there you will place a withdrawal (please note that this needs to be the same digital currency as step 4)
- By using the wallet address or QR code provided by ChainEX, you can now place a deposit to ChainEX (this is a withdrawal from the external wallet/exchange but a deposit to ChainEX).
- Once you have deposited the digital currency from the external wallet, it will automatically show up under "deposits" on the Wallets page.