How do I log a support ticket?
Last Updated 2 years ago
ChainEX has a team of expert Support Agents that are there to assist you. All you need to do is log a support ticket with these few easy steps:
- Go to chainex.io on your browser
- Select Support in the top right corner
- Once you are in the ChainEX Support Portal, select New Support Ticket
- Enter the necessary information relevant to your query in the fields provided
- Select Submit
Another option is to:
- Navigate to chainex.io on your browser
- At the bottom right of every page, you will see the Support Icon (a headphone) - click this icon
- "Contact Support" will be displayed
- Enter the necessary information relevant to your query/issue in the fields provided
- Click on "Create Ticket"
A ChainEX Support Agent will contact you and assist you with your issue.
Please watch this YouTube video for more information - How to log a Support ticket on ChainEX