How to use Quick Buy and Sell?
Last Updated 2 years ago
If you are not sure how to use the Quick Buy and Sell feature, then follow this simple step-by-step tutorial below.
In this tutorial, I will be using the example of buying 1 Ethereum with Bitcoin.
- Navigate and log in to chainex.io
- Navigate to the Balance page by selecting "Balances" on the top right.
- Identify which of the four currencies you would like to Buy or Sell, on top of the Balances page. In this tutorial, I will be purchasing Ethereum, so I will look for the ETH card.
- Select Buy.
- Once you have clicked buy, you will notice that there are two drop-down menus displaying two coins, for the purpose of this tutorial, the first should be ETH and the second should be BTC.
- Within the "BUY" field, enter the value 1. That is the amount of ETH we would like to purchase.
- Within the "WITH" field, you will notice that the value has changed. That will be the estimated amount of BTC you will us to purchase 1 ETH.
- Click the Buy button below the input.
- Once you have clicked Buy, a confirmation will be loaded.
- Ensure that you are satisfied with the values/information shown on the confirmation loaded.
- If you are satisfied, select the "Yes" button on the confirmation.
- Once you have clicked "Yes", the amount specified will automatically be bought from the ETH/BTC market against the best-placed orders which currently exist.
For more information on What is Quick Buy and Sell, click here.
See if you are restricted to any trading limits - What does my Profile Verification level mean?